At Regal Chambers Surgery we pride ourselves on delivering the highest standard of patient-centred care. We welcome new patients from Hitchin and surrounding areas – primarily to the south and west. These include Charlton, Gosmore, Holwell, Ickleford, Offley, Pirton, Preston, Little Wymondley and St. Ippolyts. We currently look after 13,000 patients from these areas.
The surgery premises underwent a major refurbishment over 2010-2011 and we had a brand new, state of the art, clinical computer system installed in late autumn 2011. This will have benefits for patients, doctors, nurses and non-clinical staff alike.
We work alongside other colleagues in the community – District nurses, Health Visitors and Midwives – all of whom are here to help us offer best practice to our patients.
We are a teaching and training practice. This means that we have been approved by the Deanery to train doctors who wish to undertake additional training (from 4 months up to one year depending on where they are in their educational process) to become general practitioners, and by major teaching hospitals who have accredited us so that medical students come and join us for short periods as part of their general medical education. All staff here are encouraged to attend relevant training courses.
Partner/Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a GP Partner/Salaried GP role with a view to Partnership at Regal Chambers Surgery. We are a friendly, forward-thinking, teaching and training practice in a historic market town within easy reach of London. You would be working from modern premises.
- GMS practice of 13,000+ patients with an ever-expanding list size
- Currently 6 GP Partners and 3 Salaried GPs
- 2 Urgent Care Nurses, 4 Practice Nurses + 2 Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent ancillary/administrative support
- Fully computerised SystmOne paper light
- Accredited training practice
- To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Dr Victoria Fraser, Regal Chambers Surgery, 50 Bancroft, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5 1LL or via email to our Business Manager, Hayley Marshall Hayley.email@example.com More information about the position is available on GP Recruit via Beds & Herts Local Medical Committee website http://www.bedshertslmcs.org.uk/ We are happy to arrange an informal meeting.
- Interviews to be held on Saturday 22 April 2017
- Closing date Friday 31 March 2017